Python have lots of feature that make it more powerful language, so lets take a look of some features:
Simple and Easy to Learn:
- -The syntax of the python language are very simple
- - Anybody can remember the Python language syntax, rule and regulations very easily
- - By developing the python program or application programmers need to focus on the syntax
- - Instead of focusing on syntax the can focus on the business logic implementation
- -The elegant syntax of the python language makes the people to learn Python in easiest manner.
- - Without having any other programming language Knowledge directly anybody can learn Python Language.
- -the simple and powerful syntax of the Python Language makes the programmer to express their business logic in less line of code.
- - because of simple feature of Python language project development cost, development time and maintenance cost will become less.
- -The Python application developed in one platform are going to execute on irrespective of platforms without making any changes in the Python application.
- - To achieve the portability feature with respect to every OS Separate python Software is developed for every version of python.
Free & Open Source & Re-distribution:
- -Anybody can use the Python software without purchasing licence agreement of python.
- -Anybody can read the Python source code & They can do the modifications in the PYTHON SOURCE CODE AND WE CAN REDISTRIBUTE THAT CODE TO OTHERS.
High Level Language:
- - While developing Python programmers or developers no need to focus on the memory management and memory used by the program that is low level details.
Supporting Procedure Oriented Programs(POP) & Object Oriented Programs(OOP):
- - Python language supports both POP and OOP language features
- - If we develop nay application according to the OOP principle then that application will get the security, Flexibility & reasuability.
- - Different OOp Principle are
- -Python Supports OOps Principles because of that reason Python application will get the security, flexibility and re-usability.
- - Python application does not require explicit compilation so that compiler is not required for in Python Software
- - Directly we can run python program without compiling explicit.
- - Python interpreter is responsible for execution of python applications.
- - whenever we run the python applications python interpreter will check the syntax errors. If no syntax error then python interpreter converts that code in the form of intermediate code in the form of low level format and executes it.
- - The intermediate code of the python applications is known as Byte code.
- - The extension for the byte code file is .pye(python compiled code).
- -Python application execution is slower compared to c, C++ program execution.
- -To overcome the above problem we can implement some logic by using c, c++ language and we can use c, c++ programs into python application
- -Python source code does not contain security i.e, anybody can read python code and they can do the modifications in the source code.
- -If we want to provide security to the some part of program or some algorithm of python application then we represent that code on logic or algorithm of python application then we represent that code by sing C or C++ language and we use that code into python application.
- -We can embed python language code into other language programs such as c, c++, java.....
- - In order to provide the scripting capabilities to the other language programs or application we use python code into that applications.
- Python language is providing huge building libraries
- python developers can use the built in libraries into their applications
By using built-in libraries application development will become faster.
- Third party people developed libraries, models we can add to python software and used into python applications.